Friday, July 17, 2009

final Parker!

Sean Scoffield wrote in with this entry and added, "Hope I made it in time for the Parker contest. I literally only discovered it days ago and had to fit the drawing around work and kids,etc.. It felt great to use a brush and ink again, it's been awhile. Can't wait to see Darwyn's book. I can't think of anything else that I'm looking forward to as much.
I should mention that I'm a graphic designer and illustrator who works mainly in film, although I've done some comics over the years. My website will be up by the end of the month, after years of delay and laziness."



Thanks, Sean! Now that the entries are all in, it will take a couple of days for Darwyn to sift through them all and make some very tough decisions. Keep an eye on the blog and we'll announce the winners over the next few days. Remember, all the folks who submitted entries, please send in your mailing address so we can send out the signed books and a thank you to all who took part. Thank you for taking the time to send in your illustrations and keep reading good comics!

1 comment:

Chad Carter said...

Good grief. That may be a winner right there.